Floral Art - Section 13
JUDGE: Mrs Pam Grant
STEWARDS: F Silvester & M Nash
Entry Fee $1. Junior Section Free
Entries can be brought in: Thursday from 7.00pm – 8:30pm and Friday by 8am.
In this section the materials used need not necessarily be grown by the Exhibitor.The use of foliage, berries and accessories is allowed, except where otherwise stated. Fresh material to be used unless otherwise stated.
Interpretive – fresh material only.
1st Prize $10, Second $5, Third $2.
Highest aggregate of points in the Section $10.
1st – 10 points | 2nd – 6 points | 3rd – 4 points
1. COLOUR & COOLNESS: Fresh foliage.
2. TUTTI FRUTTI: Artificial flowers & fruit.
3. SIMPLE …BUT STYLISH: Modern arrangement.
4. SHOWTIME: Celebrating our local Show’s 80 years. Fresh & artificial material allowed.
(first time exhibitors)
5. STANDING TALL: Vertical arrangement using fresh material.
6. SHOWTIME: Celebrating our local Show’s 80 years. Fresh & artificial material allowed.
7. COLOUR IN A TEACUP: Fresh arrangement in a cup & saucer.