Fruit & Vegetables - Section 16
Dept. of Primary Industries
C Jenkins, H Wells, L King
Entry Fee: 50 cents
All exhibits must have been grown by the Exhibitor.
Where ‘Any Variety’ is allowed, the variety shown must be named by the Exhibitor.
All entries must have 2cm stalk.
Exhibits may be brought to the Stan Mackay Pavilion Thursday from 7.am to 7.30pm. Friday by 7.30am.
Other times exhibits may be left at show office. Exhibits may be collected by the exhibitor or arranged to be sold and the money goes to charity. Prize cards and exhibits may be collected Saturday 3pm.
For other conditions See Horticulture Section 11
First Prize $5, Second Prize $2
1. Oranges, 2 of any named variety
2. Mandarins, 2 of any other variety
3. Lemons, 2 of any commercial variety
4. Limes, 2 Tahiti
5. Grapefruit, 2 of any named variety
6. Cumquats, 6 of any variety
7. Pawpaws, 1 of any variety
8. Pair of pawpaws
9. Granadilla, 1 of any variety
10. Passionfruit, 6 of any, commercial variety.
11. Pineapple, 1 of any variety
12. Rosellas, 1 dozen only
13. Fruit of any variety not before specified
14. Fruit Basket of 5 or more
15. Best Commercial Case of Fruit (any
variety) First $10.00, Second $5.00.
CHAMPION FRUIT OF SHOW (1-14)