Horticulture - Section 11
JUDGES: FNQ Horticulture Society
CHIEF STEWARDS: Diana Miller, Chris Mclean
Extra Stewards & Helpers: Tully Garden Club
- BENCHING ONLY THURSDAY 9AM-8PM. NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED FRIDAY MORNING.
- All exhibits must be grown by and be the property of the exhibitor or his employer and the plants must have been in his or her possession for at least one month prior to the exhibition.
- No exhibit or portion of any exhibit can be entered in two separate classes.
- All entries for flowers and pot plants will be received at the Pavilion on Thursday from 9.00am to 8.00pm. No entry will be accepted after 8.00pm Thursday.
- All exhibits in the flowers sections to become the property of the Show Society and will be sold at 3pm Saturday.
- No exhibit shall be removed from its place before 3pm on Saturday.
- Three or more exhibits must be in each class to qualify for a second prize.
- No entry fee Class A to F (flowers sold at end of Show).
- Class G (Pot Plants) entry fee 50c. All Section 11 Prize Money: 1st $5, 2nd $2.
- Tully District means from Bells Creek to the Cardwell Range including beach areas