Sugar Cane - Section 22
JUDGE: Mr. B Bobbermein
CHIEF STEWARD: J Villaruz
STEWARDS: R. Chappel, N. Lingard, M Lewis, G Shannon
The total exhibits of a particular variety will form an exhibit Class for that variety for the purpose of judging. Exhibit Classes will be separated into Major, Minor,New, Other and Historical Varieties.
Steward and Judges decision is final. They have the right to disregard any cane not specified in the schedule. Cane considered not presentable will be rejected.
CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITING
- To be eligible show cane it must be sourced from a field that is grown for milling purposes.
- All exhibits must be on the BSES Limited approved variety list for Sugar Industry Plant Quarantine Area 2 (PQA2).
- The total exhibits of a particular variety will form an exhibit Class for that variety for the purpose of judging.
- Exhibit Classes will be separated into Major and Minor Varieties. Major varieties are Q208, Q200, KQ228, Q186 and Q241.
- The chief steward may combine classes of exhibits when the number of exhibits in any class is below 5.
- Each cane exhibit entry must be labeled with Entrant name(s) and Variety. Exhibits are to be delivered the Stan Mackay Pavilion by 12:00 noon on the THURSDAY preceding the show.
- Note to Tully Sugar Limited (TSL) suppliers: TSL will transport exhibits to the Showground if the exhibit is left at your farmhouse by 8:00am on the Thursday preceding the show.
Please contact the TSL Communications Centre by Wednesday 4pm preceding the show to book exhibit pick up, contact number (07) 4068 1740.
SPONSORS & PRIZE DONORS
- A. Iggulden & I. Reichardt – TOM ELSTON MEMORIAL AWARD
- MITRE 10
- Tully Sugar Ltd
- Tully Cane Productivity Services Ltd
- Syngenta Australia Pty Ltd
- Lindsay Rural Tully
- Lindsay Australia
- Liddles Aerial Spraying Pty Ltd
- Camilleri Earthmoving & Laser Levelling Pty Ltd